Saturday, July 12, 2008

A tale of two Kims

My first name is Kim.

My best gal pal's name is Kim.

Our husbands (Mr. Salt and P) work at the same company.

Kim and I used to work at the same company (a different one).

Conversations between our husbands go something like this:

P: My Kim said to tell your Kim to call my Kim this evening.
Mr.Salt: My Kim to call your Kim. Got it.

Here's a bonus:
Our group used to have another Kim(before she moved), who photographed me and Mr. Salt's wedding. We were called 'Double Stuff" since she was white, and me and Kim were black.

Confused yet?

-DineBoo

P.S. Random quote from Mr. Salt:
DB: (While watching Major League) Is Chief Wahoo the name of the mascot for the Cleveland Indians?
Mr. Salt: Hey, just because I'm Indian, doesn't mean I know that!

Got a question for us? Leave them in comments, and I'll see if Mr. Salt will answer some.
-DB

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm curious as to how you two met. It's not everyday that you hear of a Black/Navajo couple.

Felicity said...

Yeah! how did you meet?