Tuesday, September 25, 2007

I Love a Good Sweat

I've been working out regularly for the past month now. It's weird...if I don't do some sort of exercise, I feel really guilty! (Like today...)I guess that trick to making exercise habit forming stuck.

I've been hitting the treadmill whenever I can, or doing my Walk Away The Pounds DVDs. I also use the weight machines every other day. I don't stop until I get a good sweat, and my heart rate is in a good range. It makes me think about all those times when I just got on the treadmill and leisurely walked. Right now, I make sure I walk on an incline and make sure I go faster than 2.5 mph.

All that sweating paid off. Stepped on the scales this weekend, and I had lost 3 pounds! Which is good for me due to my PCOS. Now I have to make sure I eat at least 3 times a day. In the past, I would only eat a big meal at dinner time and graze throughout the day. Today I eat when hubby eats, regardless if I go back to sleep (since hubby has to get back to work so early in the morning). I try to drink more water now, too, since I was drinking tons of soda. Now I either drink water (which I have been slacking about recently), or tea. Now, if I could only stop my iced coffee cravings...

And of course, compliments help. The other day, Mr. Salt said he could tell I was working out due to my butt getting firmer. ;)

-DineBoo

No comments: