Thursday, October 4, 2007

Hormones, hormones, hormones...

For a lot of women, there comes a time during every month where our female hormones start surging. Apparently, mine started this week.

I have had mood swings all week. One day I get really aggravated with Mr. Salt over something silly that I normally don't care about. The other day I'm all depressed and want to be left alone. Today, I'm sobbing over the ending to A Time to Kill. Yes, I know it's emotional, but it's not a movie I've cried about before. And I've seen the ending more than five times!

I just love my body.

-DineBoo

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OK Don't worry about sobbing over "a time to kill" Seriously when Matthew Mcconaughey speaks at the very end to the jury telling them the story of the girl and says at the end, "imagine if she were white" I cry too!!!!!! Don't get me started on "imitation of life".