Again, TMI warning.
After much research(thanks ChelB for the website), I've finally plotted which pills to take in order to restore some balance thrown out of whack by PCOS. Here's what I'm taking thus far.
- Metmorphin (for insulin resistance)
- Vitex/Chaseberry (to get my female hormones balanced so I don't need Progesterone pills to start my cycle)
- Black Cohosh (for hormones and to help with my cycle. I get terrible cramps now that I'm off the pill)
- Multivitamin (for diet and folic acid)
- Mucinex (thins out the mucus...everywhere)
Pill total: 8. Yikes!
Now that I'm doing low carb, my Metmorphin doesn't bother me as much. Which is a good thing.
I wonder if I should throw in some corn pollen, too...